Saturday, November 26, 2011

I MADE DIS FO' YOU!!!

So I guess I'm a little behind because I still haven't published part 2 of the last series yet. And it's even worse when I don't want to publish said part right now because I'm not "in da zone!" as it were. And it's even worse STILL when your roommate tells you she's bored because it's been a long long long time since I've posted something.

So here it is... just for you my dearest roommate.... A BLOG POST JUST FOR YOU!!!

Okay so...... uhhh..... now what do I type? Ummmm... uhhh...errr.... hmmmmmmmm

See, this is what happens when you make me post something when I'm not "in da zone!"

It's not... fresh! It's not... cool. It's not.... SPADAZZLE-FIED!!! (<-- I have absolutely no clue what that made up word is supposed to mean, so don't ask me!)

So yes, I am now posting an officially UN-SPADAZZLE-FIED blog post just for you my friend, because I care!

And now to take up space, I think I'm just going to repeat this fact over and over again until I get tired of it.

This is made especially for you dear.

For you was this made.

Written in eloquence to you my love. (or lack thereof)

To my dearest friend...

Typed with care

And composed with love

A blog post to rule them all, one to say to the whole wide world...

I MADE DIS FO' YOU!!!! D:<

There, happy now? :P



P.S. Is it bad when your said roommate reads this post, and then decides she's better off wasting her time on iwastesomuchtime.com ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Profound Simplicities

There is a passage in the Book of Mormon where Nephi glories in plainness. This comes shortly after he quotes chapters of Isaiah verbatim. T...