Alas, 'tis what happens when time passes, with goals and priorities changing along the way.
Now my main priority for this week has been getting my portfolio together. Yes, I am finally sending in my official application for the Illustration Department at BYU this week!
I... am... freaking... out!
And I am horrible at staying on task! If I were a camera, my photographer would hate me, because gosh dangit I can't focus! This is especially true when I am stressed. I basically just shut down during times of great stress, because I don't want to deal with it, and I have to really work to get myself to focus again. It's just how my mind works, I've discovered.
It's not that I don't like drawing or succeeding... it's just that I also like games... and food... and shiny things... and fuzzies, and.... OH MY GOSH IS THAT A SQUIRREL???
Look, I'm even here on this ridiculous blog that I forgot even existed until five minutes ago!
WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME??? WHY CAN'T I FOCUS???? D8<
Okay okay okay.... I'm gonna get back to work now. But first, you've got to critique what I'm thinking of including in my portfolio. HURRY, MY FUTURE SUCCESS DEPENDS ON IT!!!
There's actually a funny story behind this last one, but I'll save it for later. ;)






No comments:
Post a Comment